I’m not going to lie- I was really excited about the in my bag post. I love seeing what other people have in their bags and having a sneak peak into their life. I don’t care carry a cute bag though, I carry a worn backpack. It’s more practical for me. I’m always walking from here to there and I have to tote around a lot of stuff. It might make me look like a dork- especially when I go out after work- but I don’t care. It’s necessary and it works for me!
Also- on the front of my backpack there is a light up Bruins 2015 pin that I got from my parents.
Usually there’s a laptop, charger, whole foods market apron, and planner in this guy as well- but I was able to leave them at work overnight (which I usually can’t do because I work at a different location almost every day). There was also a banana in my bag yesterday, but I forgot to include it in these pictures!Here’s what we got:
- Card holder (debit card, credit card, id, etc.)
- Two notebooks for work
- Lip gloss
- Small set of keys- which includes my gym access card!
- Smart Trip
- Mug and a tea bag (to make once I got to work)
- Grocery list (why type it into your phone when you can have a real little paper list!)
- Zip pouch with all my colored pens
- Water bottle
- 10 inch chef’s knife (I was doing a demo at work and wanted my knife!)
- Julienne peeler (I was making zucchini noodles in said demo)
- Microplane (I needed some zest for the same demo)
- Blue towel (all of the kitchen supplies were wrapped in it)
- Phone Charger
And USUALLY I can fit my bag with my lunch in my backpack too. I use this wicked tired out whole foods bag…And yesterday is was filled with a turmeric-saffron-ginger flavored beef stew (made with my homemade bone broth and pureed pumpkin instead of tomatoes) + organic cherries + Jackson’s Honest sweet potato chips (cooked in coconut oil!!!). There was also a little bag of prosciutto in there to go with the chips for a mid-afternoon snack.Keep it wicked healthy.